Frequently asked questions
- How does Moviease work?
- How can I get started watching movies instantly?
- What makes Moviease the best in online movie entertainment?
- How easy it is to use Moviease?
- What are the system requirements to stream movies to my PC or MAC?
- Can I watch movies from Moviease on my TV?
1. How does Moviease work?
Moviease is a leading online venue for movie entertainment.
Moviease members can watch any title from our extensive movie library instantly
and in the best quality available on the internet.
All members get access to the Members' Area, where you can build your own personal movie library, check out ratings and reviews of new releases, discuss and share your own thoughts on the hottest new releases and timeless movie classics
2. How can I get started watching movies instantly?
There are 3 Easy Steps to watching movies on Moviease.
Create your account.
Browse or search for a movie, with thousands of titles to choose from.
Stream the movie you choose instantly to your PC, Mac and many other
And remember, there are no late fees, no waiting for downloads, and no additional software required.
3. What makes Moviease the best in online movie entertainment?
It's QUICK. It's EASY. We know you're gonna love what Moviease has to offer:
· Instant PLAY - no waiting to download movies. Just click play and instantly
start watching a movie.
· A comprehensive library of movies in HD Quality.
· It just works (adaptive streaming for top quality).
· Save money and save time (no going to the post office).
· It works on your PC or MAC!· No Special software required - no downloads,
· Convenience - Watch movies anytime, anywhere.
4. How easy it is to use Moviease?
Moviease was designed for anyone to use. Simply find your movie and click to play instantly.
Our intuitive Members' Area allows you to easily find exactly what you want to watch. With smart searching by actor, director, genre and much more, you can find the movies you want to watch in less than 3 clicks! There's no download times, no additional software required, and no hassle!
5. What are the system requirements to stream movies to my PC or MAC?
These are the minimal system requirements for playing movies on Moviease.
· Windows XP and Vista
· Mac and Linux (if the flash player is installed)
· Minimum 600 MHz
· Recommended 1.5 GHz or faster
· Minimum 512 MB
· Recommended 1GB or more
· Minimum 10 GB free space
· Recommended 20 GB or more free space
· Minimum 800 x 600
· Recommended 1024 x 768
· A sound card, speakers or other audio output
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher.
· Firefox 1.5+
· Safari 5+
· Flash 10
· Broadband/High Speed (DSL or Cable)
If you aren't sure if your system meets the minimal requirements listed above,
please visit the following link and test the video playback:
6. Can I watch movies from Moviease on my TV?
Of course! Simply connect your computer to any TV with a DVI or HDMI input using a DVI/HDMI cable.
Go Up »